Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Новый Альбом!!
> The Offspring > Аудио
TSOL
ДААААААААААААААА,МЫ ДОЖДАЛИСЬ ЭТОГО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forester
Боян.
Ну писец оффспринг, не ожидал от них такого....
3lodei
Вторая часть пока не очень вкатывает,но труизм и траст-мегакруто.
Forester
Ю гонна соу фар, кид вообще ужс. Лайв запись лучше.
Toxidermist
траст ин ю на песню таркана похожа=)
Donny
рад, что есть забойные вещи!!! но в целом средне. Первая половина вообще аховая, но к концу скатились к банальностям (с просветами Nothingtown, Stuff Is Messed Up).
Медляки не дотягивают до старенького!!!

В итоге:
zontique : "я думал будет хуже"
>> согласен))
smash444
Закупаемься пивом и побыстрей!!! :-)
Donny
зачем?
Fliper
донни, тут никто низнает кто такой зонтик((( :-D
Infinity
ОХ*ИТЕЛЬНЫЙ АЛЬБОМ!
Dellord
Клевый альбом, понравился, но до Ignition ему далеко..

В песне A Lote Like Me , услышал клавиши... или у меня глюки? что бы это могло значить..
Forester
В некоторых песнях при записи переборщили с эффектами.
3lodei
Моё мнение идентично мнению Donny.
Pyro
Мне понравилось! thumbup.gif
MasterChief
ваще шлак. 4 песни + бонус понравилось. еб*чий Боб Рог.
TSOL
а фикс ю вообще ничего оказалась
3lodei
Послушал ещё пару раз-вкатило по сильнее.
Russian-offspringer
как никрути - первые 4 песни объективно более драйвовые, в сравнении со всей второй половиной альбома...единственное, что еще более менее понравилось - Takes me nowhere, Stuff it messed up, Rise and fall...остальное пока неособо...ну мож потом под разное настроение будут все более менее катить..даже Fix you перед сном!)
Fliper
а причём тут боб рок?! что он чтоли пессни сочинял?!
Hypodermic
Я думаю альбом возьмет Грэмми
Dexter
Любой продюссер как-никак влияет на группу, ибо сидит в студии. И все таки говорит группе, что им писать и о чем, что не писать и тд.
Russian-offspringer
я бы сказал, очень даже влияет
zidereff
Мне сразу фикс ю очень понравилась) Хотя остальное тоже неплохо совсем)
Mais
Нормальный альбом, мне понравился. В основном все песни в стиле оффспринг, хотя заметны изменения, ну чтож делать, стареют))
Pyro
Распробовал альбомчик, все песни хороши. Сейчас больше всего цепляет "A Lot Like Me" и "Trust In You"
3lodei
Цитата(Fliper @ 10.06.2008, 23:46) *
а причём тут боб рок?! что он чтоли пессни сочинял?!

Но он влиял наверное в выборе песен,которые пойдут в альбом,ведь у них типа 23 новых песен было.
american_prankster
Trust In You
I guess this is my favorite song off the brand new album. Sounds like 'Smash' in the verses and interlude, 'Ixnay' & 'CO1' in everything else - definitely old material saved for the new record. It doesn't seem to be a single off the album, more like a background track. The sounding... oh, top of the top. Offspring stylie. Argh. It just kicks ass. 10/10.

Stuff Is Messed Up
Nice. Not a thing censored. Full expression, the nowadays. Sounds like 'Ixnay' era (like 'Pay The Man'). Lyrics sound fresh. Although intro drums reminded me of smth like Green Day's 'Dookie' or 'A.I', but that's shit. Chorus - gets the tunes in my head. A jammy song. I like that. Anywayz - 9/10.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Enjoyed the live version more than the album one. It's faster and more 'punk'. The vocals on the record... they are different, you know. Seems like if Dex would give his soul for this song while recording the vocals part. Sounds kinda Good ol' 90's rock. 8/10

Takes Me Nowhere
Reminds me of the 90's sound... Pennywise. Surf punk, that's it. Hm, maybe some Ignition and Splinter here too. This song rocks. 9/10

A Lot Like Me
New, something new for The Offspring. At first, it reminded me Coldplay... that flying melody, those calm tunes... and a little bit of Depeche Mode ('Enjoy The Silence'). And yeah - Steady Ground of course. It's... just perfect. Yes, maybe not too 'Offspring'; it kinda reminds me the situation when Metallica recorded their 'St. Anger' - it's a blast, it's fast, it's heavy - but it's not for Metallica. Anyway, the song inspired me... "Dude, it sounds awesome on my piano!!.." - 10/10. Goddammittt, I can't get the tune OUT OF MY HEAD! It's brilliant!

Hammerhead
First of the songs... first single... The record sounds strange. I guess, this one is the one that was recorded as a demo and hasn't been re-recorded (Dexter's Journal?). Nice lyrics, sounds ironic, but as a protest. There are a couple of seconds that I didn't like - the "with mee-ee" part. But anyway, it sounds really fresh. 7/10.

Half-Truism
Live in Melbourne sounds great, so does the album track. Definitely a new punk anthem. A protesting song, with unforgettable Chorus lines. A little bit pop, but still punk enough. When I hear this song, I think of a hundred-punk army heading somewhere. 8/10

Fix You
Coldplay. No offense to the British guys, it just doesn't sound to be the Offspring. When I first saw the "Fix You" note, I really thought it would be a not heavy calm song. And so it is. (reminds me of Denial, Revisited) 7/10

Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
It's a serious subject, you know. Sounds like - Blink-182, Green Day & Californian '00 punk scene. Kinda pop-rock. 6/10

Let's Hear It For Rock Bottom
Verse reminds me of 'the Worst Hangover Ever', dunno why. A bit ska, a bit post-punk. A little guitar doodle, a little bass riff-raff. 7/10

Nothingtown
Totally GD, especially the bass line. La-la, still stuck in town. 6/10 I think.

Rise And Fall
6/10. I've waited more 'grace' from this song. It's a tradition to name the album after the last song in the tracklist (except for the Self-Title album, 'Ignition' - a.k.a 'Burn It Up', 'Splinter'), but I though this soung would be kind of a serious, kind of a punk, or even heavier. And yet, another Green Day tune. Totally 'American Idiot'. Coincidence? Well no, I mean it's not like that I don't like Green Day; it's just that MY FAVORITE band doesn't need any other band to be a copy of. The Offspring is unique. Remember that, kids. icon_wink.gif

The difference of the guitar sound on the songs can be noticed - probably recorded in different studios
Is it something with Greg? Or maybe Dexter writes the basslines also... 'cause I think they are more custom than the previous ones.
The guys from the band demonstrated the new album from the strong side - 'Hammerhead' as a first single and a live premiere, 'Half-Truism', 'You're Gonna Go Far, Kid', 'Trust In You' on youtube.com... Maybe the first impression tricked me, but I still like the new record. Have it downloaded, with a crappy bitrate, but I'm going to the local store as soon as they have the CD. Gonna buy it. Definitely. Well, I promise!

извиняюсь за нирускаизычийе
skelet
переведите а то букв не понимаю
Hypodermic
Это чье то мнение на английском чтоли...?
zidereff
Hypodermic, еле сдержался, чтобы не сказать, что это тексты песен.

Чорт, не сдержался %)
TSOL
вротмненоги ты шутник icon_biggrin.gif
zidereff
TSOL, написал бы с большой буквы хоть)
Сорри за оффтоп, кстати)
off
Умницы, классный альбом, а кто критикует, мне параллельно, THE OFFSPRING - FOREVER.
3lodei
Декстер проговорился!!

About the The Offspring new sounds shown in the album, Dexter also said:

"We're making music now really only because we want to and it's the music that we want to play and hear. We're not doing this for the money anymore, we're doing this because we're friends and we love it. The challenges come from inside the band now."

Dexter
Ыыы
Forester
Цитата(3lodei @ 21.06.2008, 05:29) *
Декстер проговорился!!

About the The Offspring new sounds shown in the album, Dexter also said:

"We're making music now really only because we want to and it's the music that we want to play and hear. We're not doing this for the money anymore, we're doing this because we're friends and we love it. The challenges come from inside the band now."

Что это значит?
Dexter
Цитата(Forester @ 21.06.2008, 13:36) *
Что это значит?

Учи уроки, английский в первую очередь icon_smile.gif
Тебе даже ключевое слово выделили
Toxidermist
Я это понял когда услышал SIMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! А клип подтвердил мою догадку!!! по-моему итак было понятно, что Декстер раньше зашифровывал свои песни, чтобы их пропустили на мтв.
Donny
да помню пацаны в году этак 84 лабали в гараже и думали...вот продадимся, а потом для души будет!!!!!
laZer
Хм естественно теперь когда они получили финансовую независимость творят от души - что тут странного? Естественно с какими хорошими побуждениями бы не подходил к музыке -деньги являются неотъемлемой частью потому что всем хочется нормально питаться и жить достойно - для этого и приходится делать вещи которые хавает публика это не только в мызыке это во всей жизне! Чтоб творить от души необходимо быть либо финансово независимым от музыки либо употреблять то что способно навремя отключать от реальности наркота или алкоголь) Оффспринг заработали норм денег теперь они могут занимать своим любимым делом и творить то что реально нравится и что реально в кайф)
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.